Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Facebook You Are Really Pissing Me Off

Photobucket
Facebook...I.Hate.The.Newsfeed!!! Just go back to the old newsfeed! Changes are not always a good thing and this one SUCKS!! There are things in my life I am not happy about and Now Facebook is one of them. I used to look forward to Facebook every day. It cheered me up. (I know that is sad but it did) Now I am disappointed and irritated.

Coca Cola changed the formula of Coke and got such a beating from their customers. They realized their mistake and changed it back. So...when are you going to realize that you made a mistake and changed it back to Classic Facebook!!!!!!!!

Just.Go.Back!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Ok, so since I am terrible at Facebook, you're going to have to tell me what the difference is now.

Stitchinwitch said...

I'm feeling the same. If it wasn't so handy for a few things it would go the way of myspace and get binned (that and I'm sad enough to like building a fair, farm etc)

SAMARA said...

Hey it's you! Hi Vickie!!! I love your site, and your emoticons. I just became your newest BFF (my acronym for Blog Follower Foreva!!!) The facebook rant is hysterical. I didn't know you were so funny when we worked together. Gosh did I miss something!!! I could have tapped into that daily. haha. Nice to see you and thanks for your generous comments on my blog entry last week. Squishy Hugs, Samara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...