Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Birthday Card and Blah, Blah, Blah

Happy Belated New Years!!

Been a while since I have been on here. Since Mid December the kids and I have been sick. It started with the stomach bug-cold with an underlining infection and now a cough that will not go away.

Also the past couple of days Sears was dragging their heals on our tv warranty but after I made a comment how I was disappointed on their facebook page...things started rolling. Not sure if it is coincidental but taking it!

So I am back on track with my crafting...or at least I hope so;)

This week's challenge over at Stamp-n-Doodle is country living. I was making this for a happy birthday card for my Hub's uncle's birthday but since there is some pink in it I am going to have to give it to someone else. I made a sideways buckle card. Remember, you don't have to use a Stamp-n-Doodle image but if you do, you get two entries into the challenge.
Thanks for look! Happy New Year again!! Someone needs to start up an intervention to get me back into blogging!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I think fb kinda fulfills blogging some...it's like doodle blogging..LOL

* Shell B.* said...

Great card Vickie!

Shell~Alaska♥

Lisa Atha said...

Great card Vickie!!!

Hugs,

Lisa

Doreen said...

great card, Vicky - hope you are better now.
Wish you a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Doreen

Saint Peters Movers said...

Nice bblog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...