Friday, August 17, 2012

Should I Stay Or Is It time To Leave??

Lately, I have been thinking of my social networking hobby.  I am no longer getting that high feeling.  Been like that for a while...long while.  I haven't even played on Pinterest for a few months!!  I am even losing that Instagram high.  I don't know what to do.  I find myself staying off the computer for days except to check Facebook now and then.

So, here is my belated Stamp-n-Doodle post.  We were supposed to use flowers, die cut, ribbon or lace and two design papers.

Lynne also has new images including the one I am using now!  So adorable!!  Check it out at Stamp-n-Doodle' store.
Thanks a lot for looking:)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'd just go dormant until you feel like being social again. No need to delete or officially go away. Just take breaks whenever you want!

Sandy said...

I agree with Liz! I haven't been all that into social networking for a few months. When the kids are all home, I tend to slack off. School will be back in session soon so I am sure I'll be back at it then.

Just take a break and come back when you're ready! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...