Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine Card and A Bingo

Wow, this is a huge delay in me posting the current challenge over at Stamp-n-Doodle. I have been sick since Wednesday.  For a day and a half I had non-stop coughing with a fever.  On Friday my fever reach 103.  How I got the kids to school - I do not know.  Now it is Saturday and my fever is hanging around 99.8.  I now have regular cold symptoms.  I have to get out of bed cuz now my Hubs says he is sick.  I guess I should be happy that I am not coughing every two minutes.  Yea, that was how it was.  Plus every five minutes I had a coughing fit. 

Okay, enough about my health. The current challenge over at Stamp-n-Doodle is a bingo challenge.  Every so often a design team member puts a challenge together.  This week was my turn.  I even made the bingo card:) photo butterfly_zps005fc3ce.gif

I am using the Love Secret image.  I used metal embellie, digi image and sparkle.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...