Saturday, March 16, 2013

Flip Flop Edit Challenge: March 2B

Little Adventures
Amy is back from vacay!! So the photo editing challenges are back on...Yay!!   She also supplied the photo for the challenge.
Original

My edit
This is what I did:
First with ipiccy-
  • Auto fixed
  • Brighten eyes and earrings with eye brighten tool.
  • Airbrushed.
  • Added a texture called Just Something by DesiraeR on DeviantArt.  I also follow her blog.  She gives a lot of tuts for Gimp.

Then I went on pixlr and framed it using the Default frame called Hassel.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy S said...

I really LOVE your edit! :) so bright!!! and her eyes POP! :D along with her sparkly earrings! Great work !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...